Sunday, April 17, 2011

Revelation = Responsibility

God really convicted me today in church, that he has given me a calling in life but I just keep putting it off. Guy and I have both been called to go overseas and tell people how God can change their lives, but yet we are still here. We are trying to get Guys loans paid off before we go, but that won't happen for another year. But what has really been set on my heart today is that if God has given us this calling, that he will provide. He doesn't want us to wait til we are comfortable going. The revelation that God gave me about going overseas was the clearest revelation that I have ever gotten from God, but yet the one I'm so nervous and hesitant about following. Perry said in church today that if God has given you a revelation, but yet you do not obey the calling that your relationship with Jesus will not move to the next level. I am so ready for my relationship to move to the next level. I'm so ready to follow God's calling on my life, no matter what the cost.

My prayer is that we will be obedient to God's calling and that a way will be provided for us to start our overseas journey right after our orientation in August. Please continue to pray that God will continue to burn this fire within us. Also that we will be obedient and willing to go and do whatever God has for us, WHENEVER it may be.

Has God called you to do something in your life that you don't think that you are capable of doing? Or that you think will be extremely uncomfortable? It may be something small or something huge, but I encourage you today to take that leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment